Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where are the DLP ladies?

Where are the DLP ladies?

Helena, GoGo, ODB? And others, please come back.

Together we can clean up the joint. And maybe have some fun?

I agree, we need more women. Not the ding-a-lings that just want to watch us go through our life savings trying to get them to put out, but intelligent, conversant women. Hell the most current thing on the coochie forum is a thread started by Zara.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

they got wind of Cottons Miranda project and fled.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    they got wind of Cottons Miranda project and fled.

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    I agree, we need more women. Not the ding-a-lings that just want to watch us go through our life savings trying to get them to put out, but intelligent, conversant women. Hell the most current thing on the coochie forum is a thread started by Zara.
    Zara's contributions are always welcome.

Its horrible we have been left for dead by the women. If push comes to shove i can hook you up at a Misogyny forum.

I agree, we need more women. Not the ding-a-lings that just want to watch us go through our life savings trying to get them to put out, but intelligent, conversant women.
    About what would you like to converse intelligently, Sir?

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    If push comes to shove i can hook you up at a Misogyny forum.
    Hit me with your best shot, Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by capri View Post
    About what would you like to converse intelligently, Sir?
    Allegedly this is a political discussion forum.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working