Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Where are the DLP ladies?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by sachem View Post
    Where are the DLP ladies?

    Helena, GoGo, ODB, Zach And others, please come back.


    Together we can clean up the joint. And maybe have some fun?



    .
    Zach is at home baking apple pie


    .

    .
    Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization.

  2. #12
    Formerly Super The Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Just outside of no where
    Posts
    466
    Quote Originally Posted by sachem View Post
    Helena, GoGo, ODB? And others, please come back.


    Together we can clean up the joint. And maybe have some fun?


    Yeah start with the kitchen and while you're in there make me amd hoffa a sammich 2 of them on for and one for hoffa.
    DLP Worldwide HQ in BFE Ohio 2 weeks ago.

    https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoreReflec...th-max-1mb.gif

  3. #13
    amd while youre at it Sachem, dust off his 3 PhD's
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Yeah start with the kitchen and while you're in there make me amd hoffa a sammich 2 of them on for and one for hoffa.
    you have some sort of college degree, you claim, amd you type like this? you apparently have never considered what a college degreed person would function like.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

  5. #15
    I'm here occasionally
    Life has been very complicated and busy lately.
    Things should slow down in July (I hope).
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion." - Douglas Adams

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    Allegedly this is a political discussion forum.
    Thank you, Sir. Perhaps we could discuss sarcasm, Sir.

    Sir

  7. #17
    Hasn't been quite the same since PTA left. She knew how to put some people here in their place.

  8. #18
    Sharia [law] is now preparing to submit a verdict. These sluts will probably sentenced to about 24 lashes each. they are currently indisposed.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by capri View Post
    Thank you, Sir. Perhaps we could discuss sarcasm, Sir.

    Sir
    Perhaps. I hear he is leading in the polls.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

  10. #20
    Formerly Super The Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Just outside of no where
    Posts
    466
    Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    you have some sort of college degree, you claim, amd you type like this? you apparently have never considered what a college degreed person would function like.
    Shut you smelly faggot.
    DLP Worldwide HQ in BFE Ohio 2 weeks ago.

    https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoreReflec...th-max-1mb.gif

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •