Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: human and all animal species today originated only 100,000 to 200,000 years ago

human and all animal species today originated only 100,000 to 200,000 years ago

by Dr. Eowyn
    Research by two scientists on DNA and mitochrondria found that over 90% of animal species in existence today — including humans — had originated only 100,000 to 200,000 years ago.
    While the two scientists shied away from saying it, their finding that humans and all animals date back to at most only 200,000 years ago is contrary to what evolutionists have been telling us, that the Earth and its life forms had taken millions of years to develop and evolve.
    Note: DNA or Deoxyribonucleic acid carries the genetic instructions of all known living organisms. Mitochrondria are structures or organelles located in the cell’s cytoplasm outside the nucleus, responsible for energy production. All mitochondrial chromosomes are inherited from the mother.

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/s...000-years-ago/

Less than that, about 152,000 less.

actually they took billions of years to evolve. don't be fooled by ken ham's creation stupidity.

Doesn't matter much how long we've evolved, in many ways, we're devolving as a species.

You didn't evolve, you were created, like it or not.

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
    5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

Negroids evolved from apes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Negroids evolved from piles of ape shit.
    fixed
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by .
    The Protestant Reformation coincided with Puritanism, and it was the Puritans who were the first group to actually be able to read the Bible in English, allowing them to comprehend what it's doctrines actually said. This caused the Puritans to become philosemites, they actually saw the Jews of the Old Testament as their role models, which was when you began to see English people naming their children with Hebrew names like Ezekiel, Ebenezer, Isaac, Isaiah, Jacob, Daniel, Samuel, Hezekiah, etc. The 18th century Puritans wanted so desperately to be Jews that their philosemitism spawned British Israelism.

That's pretty much it. The Reformation was basically a 200 year period of cognitive dissonance as people desperately tried to square what they were reading in the Bible with the world they knew. Eventually they stopped trying and rejected the hierarchical trappings of Christianity (its only saving grace) while disastrously retaining bankrupt Christian ethics and suicidal altruism / universalism.

I know both educated and half educated fools. The only difference is that the smarter know they dont know it all. Ive distanced myself from from the ones that talk. I dont gove a fuck how smart you are if you hear then repeat. I dont like snug people. I dont like my mama and I dont like her yes people. The switch flipped . Not my fault or problem any longer you whining " victim"

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    You didn't evolve, you were created, like it or not.
    By a fucking asshole? (Careful. Consider your Martin Luther quotes.)

How can it be that the vast majority of animal life is approximately the same age, genetically speaking? According to their findings, most – if not all – animal species actually got their start 200,000 years ago with their mitochondrial clock essentially set at zero. They were believed to have gotten their start with small “founding” populations that later expanded, possibly in response to extreme conditions like the last ice age. This means that the possibility of intelligent design is still very much on the table, despite what Darwinian adherents would have you believe.

(Related: Huge contradictions in “scientific” thinking revealed … Theory of evolution in no way explains origins of life.)
    Follow more news on published science at Science.news.
    Sources for this article include:
    DailyWire.com
    ChristianPost.com
    Collective-Evolution.com
    Independent.co.uk
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-06-...drial-dna.html

Get over it, all you knuckleheads who want to be beasts are proving yourselves no more than one spiritually before man and God here on this place of testing of the heart..