Thread: Starbucks raising drink prices-- gee, I wonder why?

Roll Eyes Starbucks raising drink prices-- gee, I wonder why?

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...prices-but-why
    This week, Starbucks increased the price of a brewed coffee by $0.10 - $0.20 cents in the majority of company-operated stores in the U.S. In an emailed statement, a Starbucks spokesperson told FOX Business that in the majority of their stores, the price of a tall (12 ounce) brewed coffee is $1.95 to $2.15.
    I guess with all of that "racial-bias education", and maintaining the bathrooms for junkies and the homeless, they gotta pay for it somehow.

horse shit. most of their coffees are 5-8 bucks a pop.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Glad I won't be paying the increased prices. Never set foot in one, never plan on setting foot in one.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

The main reason someone walks around with a Starbuck's cup is to warn the rest of us not to try to engage them in intelligent conversation.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

Starbucks' customers like paying high prices. Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by TLSG View Post
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...prices-but-why

Starbucks raising drink prices-- gee, I wonder why?

I guess with all of that "racial-bias education", and maintaining the bathrooms for junkies and the homeless, they gotta pay for it somehow.

it could not be because Howard Schultz he is running for president

Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    it could not be because Howard Schultz he is running for president

Sgt. Schultz for President? That could be worse than Obama.