Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tranny TV Star “Jazz Jennings” Getting Fake Twat!

Tranny TV Star “Jazz Jennings” Getting Fake Twat!

[url=https://flic.kr/p/27WXTEE]

I almost feel sorry for Jaron Bloshinsky, the Hebraic gorgon that calls himself “Jazz Jennings.”
    First, a grinning rabbi removed his foreskin at birth and pawned it off to the cosmetics industry. Then, his kike parents diagnosed him with “gender identity disorder” as a child and encouraged him to “transition” into a female.
    Now, 17-year-old Jaron – who has his own TV show, because Jews – intends to remove the remainder of his penis and replace it with a Sarlacc pit!
    Breitbart:
    Transgender reality TV star and LGBTQ activist Jazz Jennings took to social media to gush about an upcoming penis-to-vagina gender reassignment surgery, telling fans “this is something I’ve wanted my entire life.”
    Continue reading http://incogman.net/2018/06/tranny-t...t/#more-151862

he gets an inverted penis................after they slice off all its insides. then they relocate it. id just about bet that its ins is picking up a good part of its cost.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

http://therealistreport.com/jewish-d...nder-movement/

"Our influence goes well beyond politics. The legal framework to support same-sex marriage, which Evan Wolfson developed as a law student 30 years ago, was ratified at the highest level when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of marriage equality in June. Another human rights issue — ensuring that transgender Americans do not suffer discrimination — was championed in a Jewish day school by a remarkable bar mitzvah boy (Tom Sosnik), on the high-fashion runway (Hari Nef) and in the acclaimed television show “Transparent” (director Jill Soloway and actor Jeffrey Tambor.)"

I hardly know who any of these weirdos are anymore since I don't watch TV.

I don't care what trannies do to themselves in private, but when they go on TV to document it, then it's blatant agenda-pushing.

I have wanted vaginas most of my life to shelter my penis from the elements. That and they make a good midnight snack.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

F company 7th Cav used to take native womens breasts. some would dry them on their saddles pommel. others would balance them on the tops of their hats. I guess the ones on the saddles were for tobacco, and the hat ones were wallets.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    F company 7th Cav used to take native womens breasts. some would dry them on their saddles pommel. others would balance them on the tops of their hats. I guess the ones on the saddles were for tobacco, and the hat ones were wallets.
    Were they at Little Big Horn? Sure the hell hope so.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    Native americans took fully human white women and raped them to death, then ate the parts of them they thought tasted best, like liver, heart, and tastiest of all, brains, baked in the skull on embers of their torture fires.