Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tranny TV Star “Jazz Jennings” Getting Fake Twat!

only the Texan Natives did this. you can not attribute these evil deeds to any other group.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

and of those Texans, just two nations did this. for in any other culture, their women would've killed them at night for this.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    Were they at Little Big Horn? Sure the hell hope so.
    E and F company troopers at Greesy Grass had some troopers from Black Kettles massacre mixed in. they had gray horses, and the Arapaho at Greesy Grass flocked to the gray horse troops. I don't know how many were with Reno, and if these survived or not. some scouts with Reno were native. if you ever read in detail about what went on there, and why, you wont see any reason to brag that whites are superior to reds.

A little off topic regarding Native American atrocities but still on topic regarding twats.

I read once that during the French Revolution Marie Antoinett's (sp) maid (or lover) was put to death and then had her twat cut out, put on a pole and paraded through the streets. Robespiere (sp) had some real nut cases supporting him.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

talking about twats, Leslie King used to be dressed up as a girl when he/she was young.

I guess if the republicans could hire a twat for president, the democrats had to rebuttle for a greater one in Carter.

Quote Originally Posted by TLSG View Post
    I hardly know who any of these weirdos are anymore since I don't watch TV.

I don't care what trannies do to themselves in private, but when they go on TV to document it, then it's blatant agenda-pushing.
    Why do you care? You don't watch. I love it when people brag about not watching television.

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    Native americans took fully human white women and raped them to death, then ate the parts of them they thought tasted best, like liver, heart, and tastiest of all, brains, baked in the skull on embers of their torture fires.
    Please review Commandment #9.
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumonux View Post
    Please review Commandment #9.
    They did eat people. Ever wonder what happened to the people sacrificed by the Indians all over the western hemisphere? Why isn't Mexico City built on a foundation of human bones? Where did the bones of millions of sacrificed de-hearted people go? They used to slay up to 20,000 a month in their heyday? They sent the remains to all their cities meat stalls to be distributed to the people, skulls included. They had no domestic meat animals like chickens and cows being raised for food, could not live off the wildlife so their religion was adjusted to supply the demand. Like it or not. Bones were destroyed for the marrow. Hearts and livers were for the elites. All amerinds were cannibals. It's a racial thing, captives were for torture and best parts were devoured in good times, entire bodies devoured in bad. Teir iniquity had reached the full. They and their cultures were worthy to be destroyed.

By the way Lum, I don't worry about the commandments, I am free, The Lord Jesus Christ set me so. If I am wrong about something I post, prove it. With real facts. Tell me where you believe the bodies went. They were real, unlike the gas chamber jew stories for pity and sheckels, when they started and won W.W.2 beginning in 1933 using duped nations of ZOGed white men against their own German and Italian brothers, then collecting money and being allowed to commit autrocities world wide afterward because of the great LIE.
    Last edited by Philadelphian; 06-10-2018 at 09:08 AM.

you said they ate the tastiest parts.................liver? come on. now you say the Mexicans? and it was what US soldiers did. and now the Mexicans were so terrible that all the red had to die? yet the person who guided the mayflower was 100% native. he even had a fucking map of his bay he lived in.