Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: President Trump on Marijuana: 'I Probably Will End Up Supporting' End to Federal Ban

President Trump on Marijuana: 'I Probably Will End Up Supporting' End to Federal Ban

President Donald Trump told a gaggle of reporters Friday that he will "probably" support efforts by Sen. Cory Gardner (R-CO) to end the federal ban on marijuana in states that have legalized it.

More...

This is too bad. Nothing good will come of legalizing marijuana.
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumonux View Post
    This is too bad. Nothing good can come of legalizing marijuana.
    corrected
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

So the theory is that the average stoner can actually find his way to the polls on election day. I've seen some that couldn't even find the doorknob.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

now there'll be no way to tell when a cop is corrupt or not.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Why are we even discussing legalizing it? We should be debating lethalizing it instead.

Bread and circuses anyone?
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

A move toward freedom. Good. There is still a long way to go.

Cheech Marin/Tommy Chong 2020

With the way Trump's been cucking lately, he probably would. He was supposed to clean up the riff-raff; instead, he's trying to get their votes.

And I'm honestly surprised BH doesn't live in a state like Colorado, since he loves dope so much.