Thread: New Book Says 1967 Israeli Attack on USS Liberty Was Ordered by President Johnson

New Book Says 1967 Israeli Attack on USS Liberty Was Ordered by President Johnson

New Hampshire Union-Leader

... A book to be released this fall will argue that then-President Lyndon Johnson ordered the Israeli Defense Forces to attack and sink, with no survivors, the USS Liberty on June 8, 1967 in an effort to promote regime change in Egypt. “Blood in the Water: How the US and Israel Conspired to Ambush the USS Liberty” by Joan Mellen, a professor of English and creative writing at Temple University in Philadelphia, explores this tragic episode of an attack by one of America’s allies that resulted in dozen of American deaths and nearly 200 injuries ... When Geis challenged the second recall, Johnson came on the phone himself, the admiral told Lewis, who remembered Geis quoting the President saying that “I don’t give a damn if the ship sinks and all the Americans are killed. I will not embarrass my ally.”
    http://www.unionleader.com/history/N...y-LBJ-20180603

I laugh a bit, because Black Kettle was flying an American flag at his wigwam when he was shot through his chest standing in its doorway. Flag draped right over his head.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

the very first thing I could do to call fire down on my position would be to fly the American Flag.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

LBJ was a calculating, self-serving politician and a liar of enormous magnitude. We suffer the consequences of his politics to this day. His gravesite deserves a latrine.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ews.humanities

Yet, he seems to have avoided just about all the criticism that he so well deserves. He was an awful president, responsible for destroying more of the American social fabric than anyone else in that era, all of it for political gain.

LBJ was the poster child of a bad American leader.
    Last edited by Lumonux; 06-09-2018 at 01:12 PM.
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

Johnson wore the government's "culture of deceit" on his arm, and flaunted it.

That was back when hubris always carried the day. But the fact is, Johnson sold America down the river to the niggers, and he, himself, really didn't amount to anything but a pile of shit.

Nobody talks about Johnson. Wonder why?

Just shovel the baby-boomer excess off to Vietnam, not a fucking problem ...

He and the other democrats used welfare to destroyed the black family, and then what was left of blacks produced pavement apes for use as future cannon fodder against whites by jews.