Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hanging out with low lifes ...slumming

Hanging out with low lifes ...slumming

I intentionally went to a real shithole tonight. I love slumming occasionally. Amazing how many of these morons know me. They are like " hey man i remember you " im thinking " thats nice take your custom made pool cue and shove it up your fat whore"

Yea a big "wow". Some cockknocker bumped my barstool. I told him " you dont wanna dance with me mfer ". He backed off. The stares continued but im not really up for being banned from that place (again lol) or a set of handcuffs for fighting so im glad we just went on our seperate ways. I told this chick i knew there that her new bf was a " keeper" she asked me why i was checking out these two blondes up and down that walked in . she said " all guys do that ". I told her i thought they were lesbos and was being sure they had no weapons. Then i hugger her then i left. Cab drops me in the front yard (the driver is also a pimp i know from a friend of a friends friend lol ) . im like " shizzle call me on a weekday i got to deal with this problem at home ". I walk in shes out of it passed out on the couch lol. No problems hete. I went straight to the man cave gave the dogs their secret treats and locked the door.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPTA View Post
    Just stop.
    No

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    No
    You are the slum, needle boy.

Sorry, whore. I no longer use needles. One day i decided i was finally done with them and stuck to it. However, youre still a drunken slob, slob

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    Sorry, whore. I no longer use needles. One day i decided i was finally done with them and stuck to it. However, youre still a drunken slob, slob
    So you snort now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPTA View Post
    I snort my pills
    sounds about right you stupid bitch