Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My country my ass! This is not the country I learned about in class!!

My country my ass! This is not the country I learned about in class!!

the country you learned about in grade school had the Confederacy as the bad guys. it also had George Washington as being brave, and not using several sharp knives and sleeping up in the trees to mark his claims with.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Hey Faggots.
    DLP Worldwide HQ in BFE Ohio 2 weeks ago.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoreReflec...th-max-1mb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    the country you learned about in grade school had the Confederacy as the bad guys. it also had George Washington as being brave, and not using several sharp knives and sleeping up in the trees to mark his claims with.
    The history we learned about in school was always a lie. Few of the bad guys were really the bad guys, from the Confederacy to the Germans to the Russians. Few of the events actually happened the way we were told. It was always myth and propaganda.

BUT ... You could talk on the phone without concern that the government was listening. You could go about in public without wondering who was recording you. You could drive a car without satellites tracking you. You could fly without being groped. Etc.

you could fly without being groped? when?
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    you could fly without being groped? when?
    after i reached middle-age

Quote Originally Posted by capri View Post
    The history we learned about in school was always a lie. Few of the bad guys were really the bad guys, from the Confederacy to the Germans to the Russians. Few of the events actually happened the way we were told. It was always myth and propaganda.

BUT ... You could talk on the phone without concern that the government was listening. You could go about in public without wondering who was recording you. You could drive a car without satellites tracking you. You could fly without being groped. Etc.
    K.A.G.

~ Shower the people you love with love ~

right. Timmy had a biochip inside him...............................but that was funny though. tell us another

please? I havnt laughed that hard in some time now. that was even funnier then LaLas and Sams antics. ( im not laughing @ you, but rather with you )