Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone???

Where is everyone???

WTF happened to everyone??

they are all weeping at their loss this week in baseball....................while I go 35-0 including last year.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    they are all weeping at their loss this week in baseball....................while I go 35-0 including last year.
    Congrats!

TY
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

well Rusty started tossing around SP blankets and tainted water. can you blame them?

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    well Rusty started tossing around SP blankets and tainted water. can you blame them?
    He's such a douche.

As soon as I find myself I will the the rest of you know where I am.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPTA View Post

HERE I AM

Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPTA View Post
    I’m here!