Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump Meets Kim Jong-un in Singapore

Donald Trump Meets Kim Jong-un in Singapore

“I feel really great. We'll have a great discussion," Trump said to the press as the two leaders sat briefly. "This will be tremendously successful. It's my honor. We will have a terrific relationship.”

More...

To be honest, I never paid much attention to North Korea, because I never really saw them as a threat. Their missile record is spotty at best. But if Trump and Kim can establish peace, then I guess that's good. I only wish Trump could do so with others like Russia or Iran, instead of being Netanyahu's lapdog all the time.

They're no threat to the US, but to our allies. That's a problem for us. I'd rather see diplomatic relations than hostile acts of stupidity. The left, they're losing their minds over this path. That really hasn't gone anywhere.

I thought they hated war?

they hate Trump looking good on the world stage even worse..

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

They're just acting so butthurt and retarded.

I view Kim as a spoiled rich kid, that wants more. He wants to be on the world stage, and of course he wants money and shit. If this is the way to disarming him and better treatment of his people, I'd expect to see libs weeping on the street in joy.

It's all very odd.

It's all politics to them. The establishment totally control the democrat party, and Trump just made them look like fools and probably really helped himself in the process.

I will be surprised if this agreement bears fruit, however. China doesn't want a westernized ANYTHING on their doorstep.

You can bet they will be alarmed by the prospect of a more independent North Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    It's all politics to them. The establishment totally control the democrat party, and Trump just made them look like fools and probably really helped himself in the process.

I will be surprised if this agreement bears fruit, however. China doesn't want a westernized ANYTHING on their doorstep.

You can bet they will be alarmed by the prospect of a more independent North Korea.
    Imagine China losing jobs to NK. ha!

Imagine a US ally on their porch?

They won't like that.. AT ALL.

We're not there yet, but the trend will scare them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Imagine a US ally on their porch?

They won't like that.. AT ALL.

We're not there yet, but the trend will scare them.
    They have an embassy in NK, right?

Probably? North Korea is a client state of China..