Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts (feel free to contribute)

Random thoughts (feel free to contribute)

I'm thinking of volunteering at the local A.S.P.C.B. (American Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Beavers) I might even go so far as to adopt a rescue beaver.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

but if our knees bent backwards, how could we ride our bicycles?
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

The late George Carlin was a genius.

If technology is supposed to simplify our lives then why was life simpler in the 1960s and 1970s?
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

theres something called Real Time Migration seismic interpretation. but it cant measure the volume though.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Mosquitoes love me....

I wish my random thoughts were happier. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Mosquitoes love me....
    We all do.

so make them stop biting you why don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    We all do.

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    so make them stop biting you why don't you?
    That would mean going indoors. Not ready for all that.

bullshit. two ways to reduce the bites from " free for all " all the way to maybe two per 5 hours. none if you have company near you.

first thing you must remember. they travel in pairs. two females. always in pairs. if you get bit once, you WILL BE BITTEN TWICE.