Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts (feel free to contribute)

Damn! Didn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    first thing you must remember. they travel in pairs. two females. always in pairs. if you get bit once, you WILL BE BITTEN TWICE.
    Lesbian mosquitoes?
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

bounty dryer sheets from the orange box does the trick. strip before heading outdoors. rub a few sheets everywhere. permeate your skin with them. then, re-clothe. now, keep them neat, but put one in each pocket. if youre still hesitant, drape one each tucked into each sock. ONCE YOU ARE PERMIATED, you don't have to go to the extreme. until then, it will only reduce the attacks. not eliminate them.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

2ndly, eat French mulberries. constantly. till theyre dripping outta your ears. you shant need the bounty dryer sheets if you do this.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    Lesbian mosquitoes?

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    bounty dryer sheets from the orange box does the trick. strip before heading outdoors. rub a few sheets everywhere. permeate your skin with them. then, re-clothe. now, keep them neat, but put one in each pocket. if youre still hesitant, drape one each tucked into each sock. ONCE YOU ARE PERMIATED, you don't have to go to the extreme. until then, it will only reduce the attacks. not eliminate them.
    What? I am trying this! I despise repellents, and so I might be able to handle this. Can it be a used dryer sheet or does it have to be new?

use NEW dryer sheets. orange box ONLY. after wiping off, if you fold them all together and put them in just one pocket, you will have an emergency set.

Got it! I'm meeting a friend for a run soon, I'm going to try it.

warning. all the ones that shun you will attack her.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Got it! I'm meeting a friend for a run soon, I'm going to try it.
    You're running in this weather? Hell right now Zara is laying in front of a fan on the concrete floor of the basement to cool off after hunting rabbits.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working