Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I am fucking this trade thing up..

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    hurrah. WTG!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up!!!!!!!!!!! youll get the hang of it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How is your bottom fishing going ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    For real money this time, (But not much of it, little over 500 as an opener) I'm into HTZ at $18 for a swing trade.
    Boom. You should see resistance at the 18.70 mark from the chart. If it bresks out there a short pop to 18.90 - 19 could occur as shorts scramble to buy back in

KEEP GOING J!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE ALL BEHIND YOU ON THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    Boom. You should see resistance at the 18.70 mark from the chart. If it bresks out there a short pop to 18.90 - 19 could occur as shorts scramble to buy back in
    Longer term fibonacchi 1 support at about 17.20. Dont get caught up in it short term long under thst mark

SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN........................yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

How is your bottom fishing going ?
    foot walls, toe thrusts, knee walls, and fractured basements. on land, its sandstone and siltstone.

KEEP GOING J!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE ALL BEHIND YOU ON THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Everybody isnt a negative nelly as you are.i wish id had advice from someone with 30 years and over 100k trades sharing with me. I probably spent 100-150k learning hard lessons but probably made 2 million from them over time..save your bs for after the close.the adults are talking . actually an average of about 20 trades a day is 400 per month. 400 x 12 is 4800. 4800 x 30 years is about 144k trades. But. I dont want to brag ill just say " 100k trades" . on the ones i made for clients i picked up about 3 -4 million in fees. I was doing something right. ..

foot walls, toe thrusts, knee walls, and fractured basements. on land, its sandstone and siltstone.
    Fuck off. No time for that stupidity

right..............GO J, GO J, GO J, rah rah rah. shish boom ba.

Fuck off. No time for that stupidity
    go blow it out your ass oh bloated one