Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I am fucking this trade thing up..

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN........................yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hows your bottom fishing going ? Lemme guess...

foot walls, toe thrusts, knee walls, and fractured basements. on land, its sandstone and siltstone.
    Btw i dont know or give a fuck what a toe thrust or knee wall is. Go hammer a nail

^^^ brings to the table a litany of confusion and mis-understandings. ^^^
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

and spoons the icing off the cake into his mouth while everyone else is busy holding onto their wallets.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Jebe...too bad you lack the experience and mindset to play this game. Im sure youre certain traders are discussing well head pressures right now. Bwhaha

and spoons the icing off the cake into his mouth while everyone else is busy holding onto their wallets.
    Nobody held back a wallet on me. I put a lot of brats thru college with 529 plans. I managed a lot of 401ks into comfy retirements. I managed price and inventory risk for a unleaded retailer doing 12 million gallons a month. I had dinner with the CEO of a fortune 100 company. The wine we spilled on the table on chicago was a beaujolis that actually matched our ties. We had fun fun fun . i play for real . you are a wannabe . btw my tpl is bulging my trust account. Ill need it . if i dont ill just blow it lol

Tpl...692.00. Jebe thought it shouldve been sold at 160 lol.

1:57 CST. seeing a regression to the mean in the dow/sp as the divergence went away. Its almost neutral now with a slight downward broad market bias. But but...its a bit early for a stickup so anything goes this last hour.

A little FED rate lift is rattling the longs cage. It was anticipated so efficient market theory is applicable imo. Right now funds are simply having to redo the risk reward equations

^^^ sows confusion. skims the cream ^^^