Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: I am fucking this trade thing up..

Boom. The longs are holding on. We may have a short squeeze since the long side showed a strong hand. If i was short id be nervous. I love this shit

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    ^^^ sows confusion. skims the cream ^^^
    You fucking A i " skim the cream " . why wouldnt i? Btw you are the only one confused.

by this time of date, im quite sure neither you nor J has a clue how to read an SEC report, or how to garner any useful information from one
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

by this time of date, im quite sure neither you nor J has a clue how to read an SEC report, or how to garner any useful information from one
    Fuck an SEC report. Not my fucking job. But. I can not only read one i could write it. Its just not applicable at this moment. Jebe .. You need to understand there are dozens of input. Playing this game is about knowing which ones matter and when

cut the cards real good now Cotton. we wouldn't want J to see whats on the bottom deck now would we?
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Jebe ...you lack adaptability. You need to learn how to process huge amounts of data in seconds to a minute at the most. My average order was 51 seconds from idea to application on the phone to the floor. Thats why i was good at this. I could have the order placed and executed while most traders/brokers were still fumbling for their calculator. I never used or use one. Didnt need to.

my premise is thus. theres only one of the best in each industry. just one. its easy to cast off the rind. but as you delve deeper into the heart, its more delicate each time you trash something.

my premise is thus. theres only one of the best in each industry. just one. its easy to cast off the rind. but as you delve deeper into the heart, its more delicate each time you trash something.
    Who cares? You dont have to be the " best " but you better be good. Plenty of meat in the middle. , bottom fisher lol

Btw how many have paid you for your fucked up premise ? I had 160 clients. Whats your number? Youd never make it as a broker