Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: I am fucking this trade thing up..

Quote Originally Posted by IMCWSAC View Post
    It is just remarkable what these motherfuckers say and think. They are beyond retarded! Even a goddam novice knows this. And I'm a goddam novice.
    It is hilarious. Jebe cant process things fast enough to play this game

She's bitter you didn't fuck her, cotton.

Anyways, I'm outta this thread unless the two idiots decide to show up again.
    I did fuck her. Thats why shes still on me

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    It is hilarious. Jebe cant process things fast enough to play this game

I did fuck her. Thats why shes still on me

Im not proud of it. But since she went all the way to Memphis id have felt bad had I not. It wasnt a mercy fuck but it was close lol

Im not proud of it. But since she went all the way to Memphis id have felt bad had I not. It wasnt a mercy fuck but it was close lol
    Zomg.

Zomg.
    I know . im prolly going straight to hell for it too.

Okay, they're called Fibonacci retracements.. And they appear to only be helpful randomly.

Maybe their benefit is psychological, because there's no organic or technical reason they would apply to a stock chart.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Okay, they're called Fibonacci retracements.. And they appear to only be helpful randomly.

Maybe their benefit is psychological, because there's no organic or technical reason they would apply to a stock chart.
    Imo there is a tech reason. Its so followed and used it self prophecies . look at 10-20 charts. There are 38% f1 retracents and 61.8 % f2 retracements all over the place .

Imo there is a tech reason. Its so followed and used it self prophecies . look at 10-20 charts. There are 38% f1 retracents and 61.8 % f2 retracements all over the place .
    Yeah, but I'm not sure if it is coincidence or not?

When a stock pops into uncharted territory, they can be useful there maybe.. As well as the psychological resistance levels. (Dollars and larger fractions of dollars.)

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.