Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: I am fucking this trade thing up..

Deltic Timber had the most diverse mineral holdings in Ark, and you wanted the MONAY now. they had Smackover upper and lower, diamond prospects, and gas shale. " oh. I dumped it ". good for you. I wouldn't want you to oversee any part of any wealth I might have. ever. youre a gambler, and you've been caught holding a stinking ace high a few times. J knows if he royally fucks up, someones gonna charge him through the ass to fix it. what a way to toss darts. " gee, I hope all those water ballons pinned up there don't get hit ", he says.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Almost 230 CST. As a broker this is where you start liquidation on margin accts past 3 days. I had a whale id let go 7 days because he was so fucking rich it didnt matter. He called money " cow shit is only good for spreading around " . in the end we had made 20 times what he put in mainly owning those cocksuckers in the rice markets lol. He had a right hand man that spoke the same language i did. Evertmytime hed call id make 300-500$ . we did 100 lots and many 50x50 spreads.

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    Deltic Timber had the most diverse mineral holdings in Ark, and you wanted the MONAY now. they had Smackover upper and lower, diamond prospects, and gas shale. " oh. I dumped it ". good for you. I wouldn't want you to oversee any part of any wealth I might have. ever. youre a gambler, and you've been caught holding a stinking ace high a few times. J knows if he royally fucks up, someones gonna charge him through the ass to fix it. what a way to toss darts. " gee, I hope all those water ballons pinned up there don't get hit ", he says.
    Only a few times ? Lmfao . ive had thousands of shit trades, not a " few". But but many more thousands of hell to yes trades. Youre a fucking moron jebe. Btw fuck deltic

Btw. You wouldnt pass the suitability to be my client. You are a liability . id send you down the street. But but i was so good i ran off every commodity broker in town. When i went commodities only i had side deals with a few female brokers. I fed them stock accounts from my futures players and they fed me futures accounts from their stock accounts. I even fucked one on my couch in the office. I had a private private place where debauchary ruled. You name it , we did it

heres what you AND J are doing, and hes doing it cause you encouraged him wholeheartedly. " lets play musical chairs! lets play musical chairs! " well im all for playing that game, but IF I don't get a seat, I want to be proud of what I hold. for if not in my life, then in someone elses should they have patience, they will be happy to have some nice stock. heres something for you to chew on. you can actually own a bit of oil and gas rights in Russia, as long as their fed cares to seek additional foreign investments. and they gave a good 9.8% available dividend last year. they might do the same this year, but they put it on hold till they get the money into their pockets. so its like they suspended an 8% end of year for 6 months. these guys are great when implementing design changes to their gas liquids delivery. incremental developments are cool as shit.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

heres what J called my suggestion............." surprise earnings report ". LOL! nope. it was just knowing that they were that fucking good is all.

heres what you AND J are doing, and hes doing it cause you encouraged him wholeheartedly. " lets play musical chairs! lets play musical chairs! " well im all for playing that game, but IF I don't get a seat, I want to be proud of what I hold. for if not in my life, then in someone elses should they have patience, they will be happy to have some nice stock. heres something for you to chew on. you can actually own a bit of oil and gas rights in Russia, as long as their fed cares to seek additional foreign investments. and they gave a good 9.8% available dividend last year. they might do the same this year, but they put it on hold till they get the money into their pockets. so its like they suspended an 8% end of year for 6 months. these guys are great when implementing design changes to their gas liquids delivery. incremental developments are cool as shit.
    Sorry rookie. I dont fucking care. Later maybe but now fuck russia. You arent a player

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    Sorry rookie. I dont fucking care. Later maybe but now fuck russia. You arent a player
    You need a license to be a player, Cotton.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPTA View Post
    You need a license to be a player, Cotton.
    Lmao. .i dont need shit. I put in 30 years already. Bye whore

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    Lmao. .i dont need shit. I put in 30 years already. Bye whore
    You need a license to be a player.