Thread: Since 1975, the average I.Q. of american youth falls as minorities numbers increase

Since 1975, the average I.Q. of american youth falls as minorities numbers increase

Isabella Fish — Daily Mail June 12, 2018
    IQs [ European] had risen every decade since World War II but have now begun to fall again
    Scientists say the trend, started by those born after 1975, is ‘pretty worrying’
    Study comes after earlier research showed eating fish increases IQ levels

Young people’s IQ scores have started to deteriorate after climbing steadily since World War Two, a new study has found.
    The fall, which equates to about seven points per generation, is believed to have begun with those born in 1975, according to the first authoritative study of the phenomena

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=171599 Thanks to the jews all over Europe doing what they do, and here they used the rat Ted Kennedy's helping deceive the people for the 1965 jewish led immigration treason to destroy our youth and race in the USA.

I think the IQ of white Americans is higher than white Europeans. Just doesn't appear that way because their are too many damn niggers and spics.