Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: Satanism is not the same as those who worship the devil

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumonux View Post
    A Christian would not/does not distinguish between atheists and satanists. Both are agents of the devil.

    Now, a jew like mossy simply dumps in the satan category anyone that pisses her off. Does that not mean she's in hell?

    Think about it. No, don't. You're doing a bang-up job now.
    Has shit to do with moss. Shut the fuck up.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post
    The Church of Satan was like the Ayn Rand Society for the goth thespian club, aaand you're a fucking idiot. Die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumonux View Post
    Rocket science of the absurd.



    At what point does one say, these people are a bunch of fucking idiots, I'm outa here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumonux View Post
    A Christian would not/does not distinguish between atheists and satanists. Both are agents of the devil.

    Now, a jew like mossy simply dumps in the satan category anyone that pisses her off. Does that not mean she's in hell?

    Think about it. No, don't. You're doing a bang-up job now.
    Prior to Zach and Lummy's posts, this read like a comedy thread.
    I suppose I met you the same place I met Cotton. Nowhere, neither IRL or cyberland.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I do know you and there is nothing about you that is attractive, moral, intelligent or appealing.
    You are miserable .
    Get help.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPTA View Post
    Prior to Zach and Lummy's posts, this read like a comedy thread.
    You know shit from shit, stupid. Google. Your friends and their kids are Satanists, stupid.
    But for goddam fucks sake you people here like PTA are the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever seen.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPTA View Post
    I’m a catholic, which pretty much makes me a satanist.
    Good point.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPTA View Post
    Prior to Zach and Lummy's posts, this read like a comedy thread.
    Yeah, lala is a joke, all right.
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

  6. #46
    Oh look, another troll.

  7. #47
    I keep laughing my ass off everytime I see the header of this thread. YOURE THE EXPERT LaLa. to jump from smoking crack, to whoring for crack, to devil worshipping isn't that much of a leap. ( my congrats to your 1st step at redemption. confirmation you've got some problems. next step though should be a complete reversal of the vices that got you to this point in time )
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    I keep laughing my ass off everytime I see the header of this thread. YOURE THE EXPERT LaLa. to jump from smoking crack, to whoring for crack, to devil worshipping isn't that much of a leap. ( my congrats to your 1st step at redemption. confirmation you've got some problems. next step though should be a complete reversal of the vices that got you to this point in time )
    All this typing for me?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •