Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Satanism is not the same as those who worship the devil

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    The atheist women I’ve been with all have!
    Well of course.

I told my family preacher " satan doesnt use his own people to do his dirty work, he uses yours".. He was taken down hard . fuck him

Quote Originally Posted by IMCWSAC View Post
    No, they are not the same. What I learned today FROM a Satanist is that most Satanists are atheists (that is those that have no religion, though it is considered a religion), and do not believe in the devil.
    Tooooootally different that devil worshippers.

The Church of Satan was like the Ayn Rand Society for the goth thespian club, aaand you're a fucking idiot. Die.

A satanist does not believe in Satan?
    Yeah. Weird, aint it.
    Evidently, Satanists do not worship the devil. Yet, Satan IS the devil to some religions. With others, they embody different elements.
    Is it possible that, to a satanist, the devil and satan are two different entities?
    Yes. It is.
    Rocket science of the absurd.

Have they explained the difference between the two?
    At what point does one say, these people are a bunch of fucking idiots, I'm outa here.
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

I can't imagine why anyone would want to fuck around with an entity or mindset such as satanism. It's no joke, and they are crazy to think it's a joke or that it isn't going to destroy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumonux View Post
    Rocket science of the absurd.

At what point does one say, these people are a bunch of fucking idiots, I'm outa here.
    Good bye, Nancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    I told my family preacher " satan doesnt use his own people to do his dirty work, he uses yours".. He was taken down hard . fuck him

Quote Originally Posted by Lumonux View Post
    I can't imagine why anyone would want to fuck around with an entity or mindset such as satanism. It's no joke, and they are crazy to think it's a joke or that it isn't going to destroy them.
    A-the-ists identify with SATANISM.
    Good reminder of who posts or did post here, as fucking retards like yourself have no clue.

A Christian would not/does not distinguish between atheists and satanists. Both are agents of the devil.

Now, a jew like mossy simply dumps in the satan category anyone that pisses her off. Does that not mean she's in hell?

Think about it. No, don't. You're doing a bang-up job now.