Thread: Palestinians Murdered by Israeli Army As US Embassy Opens

Palestinians Murdered by Israeli Army As US Embassy Opens

the whole world could have predicted Israel would do something like this. the sad thing to add to this is President Donald Trump praised Israel's violent aggression against the Palestinans. but at some point the world must ask itself, when are we going to do something to stop Israel's criminal actions
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-44104599

At least 52 Palestinians have been killed and 2,400 wounded by Israeli troops, Palestinian officials say, on the deadliest day of violence since the 2014 Gaza war. Palestinians have been protesting for weeks but deaths soared on the day the US opened its embassy in Jerusalem.
    At least 52 Palestinians have been killed and 2,400 wounded by Israeli troops, Palestinian officials say, on the deadliest day of violence since the 2014 Gaza war.

Palestinians have been protesting for weeks but deaths soared on the day the US opened its embassy in Jerusalem. Palestinians see this as clear US backing for Israeli rule over the whole city, whose eastern part they claim.

But US President Donald Trump hailed the move in a video message.
    He told the dedication ceremony that it had been a "long time coming", adding: "Israel is a sovereign nation with the right to determine its own capital but for many years we failed to acknowledge the obvious."

Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization.

Quote Originally Posted by IMCWSAC View Post
    Don't care.

You said you were pro-Palestine?
    I suppose I met you the same place I met Cotton. Nowhere, neither IRL or cyberland.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I do know you and there is nothing about you that is attractive, moral, intelligent or appealing.
    You are miserable .
    Get help.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPTA View Post

You said you were pro-Palestine?
    I also said kill yourself, stupid. Just as well.

I also said kill yourself, stupid. Just as well.
    So, you're saying don't believe anything you type?
    I suppose I met you the same place I met Cotton. Nowhere, neither IRL or cyberland.

I do know you and there is nothing about you that is attractive, moral, intelligent or appealing.
    You are miserable .
    Get help.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPTA View Post
    So, you're saying don't believe anything you type?
    I said go kill yourself.

I said go kill yourself.
    Your psych prof tell you to write that?

You are miserable .
    Get help.

Israel occupies Palestine but it also occupies ZOG! under separate cover..