Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: These two women arent afraid to eat !

I hope these two enjoyed my company. Id be insane to press this issue. Actually he was much more intelligent than his ex. Fucking shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    OMG...one of these ladies has an ex. She said yesterday he was a jealous type. Well...this morning we are drinking coffee and he is about two minutes away. " stopping by to grab a cup of coffee".. I asked her "quick whats his hobbies and likes"? She said " football". I said "nfl , college "? She said " he played both" . im like "leaving for a re-fuck-ing hab in less than an hour and instead im a dead mfer ". Thank God he played for one of my fav college teams and I knew who most of his peeps were. Close one. Now I know why I havent had to fight men away from this place lol. That mfer was HUGE. FML lol...
    Who's more delusional? You, Sam, or Persia?
    Lala may be batshit crazy, but she sure isn't in your category.
    I suppose I met you the same place I met Cotton. Nowhere, neither IRL or cyberland.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I do know you and there is nothing about you that is attractive, moral, intelligent or appealing.
    You are miserable .
    Get help.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPTA View Post
    No " delusion" to it. I actually wish you were right. We concocted a quick cover story, thank God. If im lying im dying. Im not coming back lol. Thats no shit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPTA View Post
    Btw. Very few are as "crazy " as me. Its an art form.

No " delusion" to it. I actually wish you were right. We concocted a quick cover story, thank God. If im lying im dying. Im not coming back lol. Thats no shit.
    Good luck.
    Btw. Very few are as "crazy " as me. Its an art form.
    Idk about that...
    I suppose I met you the same place I met Cotton. Nowhere, neither IRL or cyberland.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I do know you and there is nothing about you that is attractive, moral, intelligent or appealing.
    You are miserable .
    Get help.

PTA...still has her head up everyone's ass enjoying the smell. Must suck to be a shiteater, eh PTA!

Bark some more, you ugly husky.