Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: These two women arent afraid to eat !

These two women arent afraid to eat !

I was with a friend earlier and ive met these two chicks. Im not going home tonight because they asked if i wanted to stay with them. One is cute as fuck the other is very southern bellish polite so fuck yea im stayingn these two arent afraid to eat ! One has id say 10-15 extra the other one is thin. BUT they said " help yourself to what you want.". They have some type pudding cake , pizza , sweet tea , beer etc. I dont care if they are trying to poison me. Its worth it. Ive already had some of all the aforementioned and im going to eat something spicy if they bore me. So far so good. I almost wonder if i had a wreck and went to heaven. The cuter one has a fucking dog. Fuck that 4 legger. I made her promise that mutt wouldnt bite me

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    . The cuter one has a fucking dog. Fuck that 4 legger. I made her promise that mutt wouldnt bite me
    Fuck that stupid dog.

I was with a friend earlier and ive met these two chicks. Im not going home tonight because they asked if i wanted to stay with them. One is cute as fuck the other is very southern bellish polite so fuck yea im stayingn these two arent afraid to eat ! One has id say 10-15 extra the other one is thin. BUT they said " help yourself to what you want.". They have some type pudding cake , pizza , sweet tea , beer etc. I dont care if they are trying to poison me. Its worth it. Ive already had some of all the aforementioned and im going to eat something spicy if they bore me. So far so good. I almost wonder if i had a wreck and went to heaven. The cuter one has a fucking dog. Fuck that 4 legger. I made her promise that mutt wouldnt bite me
    You are disgusting, pig.

Quote Originally Posted by Doris Day View Post
    You are disgusting, pig.
    Fucking hag. If you werent a 150 damn years old Id toss your fat ass down the stairs , face first.

Holy shit. These bitches have croissants and those little candy things called " smarties" i used to eat as a kid. Sheet dis nigga is scratching his noggin over this deal. Dumb fucking luck.

I am a disgusting, pig. I have a husband but have online affairs. I also get drunk alot. Anal beads turn me on. Where'd Rob go? Damn, I wanted to tap that ass! I hooked up with cotton, too. He just put me ass up face down but it was great...until he dropped me like a dollar bill as a tip for a $400 meal!

Chris Christie won the Congressional Medal of Eating.
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumonux View Post
    Chris Christie won the Congressional Medal of Eating.
    Lame.

Oh? Did you trip and fall over your fat mouth?
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

You are disgusting, pig.
    Fucking hag. If you werent a 150 damn years old Id toss your fat ass down the stairs , face first.

I have a new found appreciation of Doris Day.
    I suppose I met you the same place I met Cotton. Nowhere, neither IRL or cyberland.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I do know you and there is nothing about you that is attractive, moral, intelligent or appealing.
    You are miserable .
    Get help.