Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: When does Congress have no legitimate business?

  1. #21
    Title: "Clitoral Stimulation a Pathway to God?"

    By Jove, you might have hit it!
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

  2. #22


    CENSORED.
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumonux View Post
    If they're going to pass laws against shit that's offensive, they must outlaw niggers and ship them back to Africa ... except that niggers are the most useful tools US politicians have ever enjoyed. Set it, forget it, and then pass a bunch of crap legislation because of it.

    Either ship niggers the hell out of America or go fuck yourself, you political pos.
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

  4. #24
    That's it. Period. That's the die, and it is cast, you fuck.
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by TLSG View Post
    Getting off on dolls or robots means you probably need more help than if you just go straight after real children.
    Just kill yourself.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post
    Just kill yourself.
    What? If they're getting off on dolls and robots to curb their appetite for real children, then they're more desperate... and pitiful.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by TLSG View Post
    What? If they're getting off on dolls and robots to curb their appetite for real children, then they're more desperate... and pitiful.
    D-

  8. #28
    : D-
    laugh drool
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumonux View Post
    Congress appears about to pass a law against something because "the very thought" of it makes Congressmen "nauseous". http://www.fresnobee.com/news/politi...213126084.html

    What muck are they creating?

    Discuss.

    I once said at AWE that child porn-related issues were mainly just exploration for a political route to drive a bulldozer into privacy. It didn't win me any friends, for sure. Well, the problem of lost privacy is hard and fast here, everywhere, including the home, in everything.

    If they're going to pass laws against shit that's offensive, they must outlaw niggers and ship them back to Africa ... except that niggers are the most useful tools US politicians have ever enjoyed. Set it, forget it, and then pass a bunch of crap legislation because of it.

    Just want to post that I disagree with the action in this story in context of the bigger picture. Congress would never have done such a thing even 50 years ago and for all time prior. It has absolutely nothing to do with the business of Congress because it is way outside the purview of the Constitution.
    Nauseous if they can't get their hands on those children. Sick bastards will use any excuse to destry white nations. Why are.t they howling at Isrul for murdering any kid from anywhere it can, or the Saudis and Emirates for killing Yemeni children by the droves as Jewmerika made up lies and did to the Afganis, Iraqis, Libyans and Syrians, just lately ? Remember this jewish hag? Who did you think he 'we' were ? Real human beings? Jews, vile hearted murdering lying serpents.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •