Thread: Some Mudslime camel raper just called me a liar

Some Mudslime camel raper just called me a liar

So I answer the phone and this recorded message says it is my last chance to reduce my credit card interest rates or they will stop calling. Yeah, right! The call at least two times a day the harassing bastards.

So anyway I press "1" to talk to the representative with the Middle-Eastern accent. He asks how much debt I have and I tell him $1.5 million. He asks how many credit cards I have and I say one. He then calls me a lying motherfucker. I very politely respond that I am telling the truth and I resent being called a liar by someone who wants to sell me a product. He keeps insisting that I am lying. I still respond very politely that I am not lying. Again he insists that I am being less than honest in a rather rude fashion. So naturally I respond by calling him a muslim child raper and inform him that it is common knowledge the prophet mohamutt sucks camel dick. The rude little bastard hung up on me.

I thought the customer/potential customer was always right.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

dint you miss out. Joffrey Jaffrey of Senegal offered me 25million pounds if I could clear up the title of the land issue he has with a inheritable position off shore. all I hade to do was to send him a voided check and he would make sure my first draft was in the mail.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

A later caller had a recorded message that if I didn't respond my credit card would be rescinded. After I got to a live person (again Middle-Eastern accent) he asked if I was interested in their offer. I said I was more interested in why they were calling the ******* County Sheriff's office and threatening to revoke the Sheriff's credit card. He hung up.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

Wow! Good move!
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

And they wonder why suicides in the US are up 35% in the last 20 years.

I guaran-fucking-tee you Bill Gates doesn't have a fucking clue as to why, on the advice of his two-bit lawyers.

Haven't had any calls about a problem being detected with my computer lately. I hope they call again, I want so much to tell them that I cannot even load windows onto my Timex-Sinclair 1000.

Back in the day when you actually did program your computer -- with DOS, for example, a great deal of satisfaction came from interaction with the machine.

You could get it to balance your check-book, say.

You know why most people don't realize they are in reality programming their computer every time they click some optional select button?

Because they aren't. When Gates congratulates you on your programming prowess, he's simply tenderizing the meat.