Thread: Transgender Soldier At Fort Carson: 'I Would Love To Stay'

Transgender Soldier At Fort Carson: 'I Would Love To Stay'

https://www.kunc.org/post/transgende...-stay#stream/0

The announcement was made during the Obama administration by former Defense Secretary Ash Carter. It prompted Stehlik to transition from male to female. She recalled being nervous about rejection by her peers and commanders at Fort Carson in Colorado Springs.

"I left work on a Friday and then I showed up on Monday with a different name and different pronouns and some makeup because I didn't have long hair at the time and folks were remarkably gracious and lovely and kind and it was wonderful," Stehlik said.

Not long after, on July 26, 2017, President Trump tweeted: The "United States Government will not accept or allow ... Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military."

Service gives you a condition. You're not supposed to present as pre-certified.

Kick it out for fraudulent enlistment. When it enlisted it stated it's gender was male, that apparently was a knowingly false statement.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    Kick it out for fraudulent enlistment. When it enlisted it stated it's gender was male, that apparently was a knowingly false statement.
    I kind of tend to agree with you. And I'm honestly not terribly against Donald Trump's ban on trans people in the military. Simply because I know how trans people have a myriad of serious mental problems and disorders.

Quote Originally Posted by Programmer Socks View Post
    Simply because I know how trans people have a myriad of serious mental problems and disorders.
    Everyone knows. Whether they lie about it and try to persuade one differently is another matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamartia View Post
    Everyone knows. Whether they lie about it and try to persuade one differently is another matter.
    Exactly. I've met many of delusional trannies who refuse to admit there is shit wrong with them. What people don't take into account is the gender dysphoria usually goes hand in hand with many different social and mental disorders such as severe depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, eating disorders, and in many of cases self harm.

Nobody with issues like this needs to be in the military not only for their own safety but for the safety of people around them.