Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone locate Mossfern

Someone locate Mossfern

and tell her to get back in here. I miss my hypertension.

I was wondering how shes been just yesterday. I don't know where anyone is really. I took about 4-5 months off from posting when dlp went offline. OK, I was in rehab for 4 months but it did me good. I actually enjoyed it. I'm not sure how I do it but I end up in rehab romances. The two from this year was a coke head from Nebraska and an alcoholic from Jackson MS. I think I work well in that environment because when one of us goes home, its over. But I have kept in touch with the one from MS. However, I don't trust drunks so shes just for the occasional bored phone call. One funny thing about rehab is everyone thinks their addiction is better than yours. Oh, I also got a good phone number on a sex addict (we were checking in at the same time) about two hours away. Oh, and this one chick that was a driver for rehab #1? Most beautiful girl on earth (like the last 6 or 8 imo). She said "I'm a former Adderall addict and I learned peoples brains aren't right when they are getting straight".. I was like "well fuck you, chain smoker. My brain wasn't right before either"

Funniest rehab story was this one . I was outside gossiping with a former boxer and a pharmacist. We were sharing stories and the pharmacist said " by the time I got fired from the last pharmacy there probably wasn't but 3 Prilosec left in the place, 35 years".. I said "you been clean 35 years"?. He said "no, I've been fucked up for 35 years "

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    FFS
    Tough day at the races or was it a biker bar fight?
    Where is my fucking cat?

I have been trying for months to get her attention on another board to which we both belong. So far, no response from her.

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    I have been trying for months to get her attention on another board to which we both belong. So far, no response from her.
    Because she's ignoring you, or she doesn't post there anymore?

Hi Helena.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working