Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez turns up on Donkey Kong stream to back trans rights

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez turns up on Donkey Kong stream to back trans rights

UK-based YouTuber HBomberGuy (Harry Brewis) has raised more than $200,000 for transgender children’s charity Mermaids with a non-stop playthrough of the Nintendo 64 Donkey Kong game, beginning in the evening of January 18.

The stream, which had featured guests including whistleblower Chelsea Manning, had been live for more than 50 hours when Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez made a surprise appearance via a Discord call..
    He (Harry Brewis) explained: “I chose to support [Mermaids] because as a person living in Britain, I find the media discussion around this issue to be woefully misinformed, and I’d like to do my bit to help support the people who do the hard work of contributing to people’s thinking on an issue.”

The YouTuber added: “I chose Mermaids specifically, because when they were designated some funding via the National Lottery, Graham Linehan, a comedy writer who did some work on a good show 20 years ago, a very normal man who is very angry about trans people all day nowadays, went on Mumsnet and told them to email the National Lottery en masse.
    https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/01/2...s-donkey-kong/

Shes a stupid bitch X 100
    Where is my fucking cat?

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    I mean she is... But from all that I can read Mermaids is a pretty great charity. I just hope she actually donated something instead of just thinking that her short presence was enough.

So, you got any follow-up, PS?

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    Truly. And fugly, too. How you doing, Cotton?
    TRUMP 2020

~ Shower the people you love with love ~

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    So, you got any follow-up, PS?
    I love Donkey Kong, but I ain't donating to anything like that.
    TRUMP 2020

~ Shower the people you love with love ~

Too bad there are no longer traveling circuses for people like AOC to find honest work.

AOC is a babe. She makes my cock hard.

Screenpass is an evil devil worshipper for lusting after this filthy sinner of a woman. He needs to repent and submit to Jesus instead of lusting over some spick slut that the people of Jew York were sick enough to elect. God hates you Screenpass and is gonna kill you with an axe.