Thread: 13-year-old boy sexually abused ‘by 21 men’ on Grindr

13-year-old boy sexually abused ‘by 21 men’ on Grindr

The national newspaper revealed that detectives have investigated over 30 cases of child rape in the UK since 2015, where the underage victims were first contacted on dating apps like Tinder and Grindr.
    https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/02/1...-abuse-tinder/

I like how the LGBT people have no qualms openly discussion problems like this amongst THEIR OWN community. This shit is a real problem. Gay men in particularshould be ashamed!

Yeah, homosexuality is a serious problem. There might not be more of them now, but in the past, they kept their mouths shut and their closets closed, and more importantly, they stood down whenever the issue became contentious.

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Yeah, homosexuality is a serious problem. There might not be more of them now, but in the past, they kept their mouths shut and their closets closed, and more importantly, they stood down whenever the issue became contentious.
    Please don't think I don't see the hypocracy in me saying this... But I just think that gay men in particular are far too prone to seriously dangerous behavior such as pedophilia and the massive (and often intentional) spread of STDs.

Would you work for a gay man in Congress? I sure wouldn't. Furthermore, I think their perspective is unfit for legislating at any level.

Guess what? Generally speaking, gays don't approach straight men any more now than they ever did; they still keep their sexual preference guarded and rarely boast in mixed company; they still use codes among themselves and all that, and their appearance is no more outrageous than anyone else's these days. Nothing has changed except the publicity they receive from the media. For the most part, they are no doubt very decent people. The only people really getting anything out of this new so-called gay rights and freedom are the media and lawyers. Lots and lots and lots and lots of fucking lawyers. This could flip very quickly, however. It has before.

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Would you work for a gay man in Congress? I sure wouldn't. Furthermore, I think their perspective is unfit for legislating at any level.
    I most certainly wouldn't.

Guess what? Generally speaking, gays don't approach straight men any more now than they ever did; they still keep their sexual preference guarded and rarely boast in mixed company; they still use codes among themselves and all that, and their appearance is no more outrageous than anyone else's these days. Nothing has changed except the publicity they receive from the media. For the most part, they are no doubt very decent people. The only people really getting anything out of this new so-called gay rights and freedom are the media and lawyers. Lots and lots and lots and lots of fucking lawyers. This could flip very quickly, however. It has before.
    I think you make good points when talking about gay men in the older generations... But in younger generations, it seems like being homosexual or one of the other myriad of hyphenated multi-word sexualities the millennials are pumping out tends to act as a status symbol. I know in the state I live in it is extremely common to see obviously and openly homosexual young adults and teenagers.
    A lot of it has to do with the public school system and how the liberals push the overwhelming acceptance of homosexual and even transgender beliefs. I am a firm believer that these are the kinds of things that a person needs to figure out for themselves instead of having some liberal teacher trying to influence it artificially.

A good example is a term almost exclusively used by the transgender community called "trans-trender" which seems to be a belief that many people are attempting to transition simply because the younger generation has deemed it to be trendy and a form of counterculture.

I personally believe homosexuality has been regarded like this for quite a long time.