Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man Has Firearms Confiscated As A result Of Registration in California

Man Has Firearms Confiscated As A result Of Registration in California

And liberals saying that they're not out to grab our guns.

I wouldn't live in that state if you bought me the beach house to live in. Nothing but overeducated, spoiled rotten, Golden State progeny who can't let go of their liberal 1960's when things were flush.

If it was possible, I would take a big San Francisco gambler's bowie knife and cut the entire state off at the line to drift off to oblivion in the ocean. All those people ever work with is their 1960's stoned out, feel good, rockin', laid back, far-out self assurance that everything is copacetic and will just get cooler, no matter how stupid they get.

Far out law, man. WTF? Woa, what's it say anyway? Woa, too cool. It's blowin' my mind, man. You want some good Oakland butt-brown? Nigger grown 24/7, man.

When they make rocket science out of taking a shit, but with its attendant laws and regulations and shitload of taxes that we've become conditioned to delivered in 5000 pages of total gibberish, that historic milestone will happen in California, and there's an old expression of optimism that still reverberates from there after 60+ years:

As California goes, so goes the rest of the country.

Not.

Guess what? This ain't the '60's. If there's one thing that California isn't, it's cool or a good idea. California has sunk to Charley Manson psycho in a three-piece suit with beach wear underneath.

Well, actually I probably would live in that state if you bought me the beach house with the ocean view of whales breeching at sunset, but I'm in my early winter, and I really couldn't give a shit about anyone anyway.

Go suck a goat, sunshine pissants. LOL.
    Last edited by Lum; 02-18-2019 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    I wouldn't live in that state if you bought me the beach house to live in. Nothing but overeducated, spoiled rotten, Golden State progeny who can't let go of their liberal 1960's when things were flush.

If it was possible, I would take a big San Francisco gambler's bowie knife and cut the entire state off at the line to drift off to oblivion in the ocean. All those people ever work with is their 1960's stoned out, feel good, rockin', laid back, far-out self assurance that everything is copacetic and will just get cooler, no matter how stupid they get.

Far out law, man. WTF? Woa, what's it say anyway? Woa, too cool. It's blowin' my mind, man. You want some good Oakland butt-brown? Nigger grown 24/7, man.

When they make rocket science out of taking a shit, but with its attendant laws and regulations and shitload of taxes that we've become conditioned to delivered in 5000 pages of total gibberish, that historic milestone will happen in California, and there's an old expression of optimism that still reverberates from there after 60+ years:

As California goes, so goes the rest of the country.

Not.

Guess what? This ain't the '60's. If there's one thing that California isn't, it's cool or a good idea. California has sunk to Charley Manson psycho in a three-piece suit with beach wear underneath.

Well, actually I probably would live in that state if you bought me the beach house with the ocean view of whales breeching at sunset, but I'm in my early winter, and I really couldn't give a shit about anyone anyway.

Go suck a goat, sunshine pissants. LOL.
    Bingo
    Where is my fucking cat?

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    *like*
    *facsimile*

The rest of the country might not go the way of California but it definitely seems that most of both coastlines tend to follow their lead. What is it about the coastlines that are so liberal?

Quote Originally Posted by Programmer Socks View Post
    The rest of the country might not go the way of California but it definitely seems that most of both coastlines tend to follow their lead. What is it about the coastlines that are so liberal?
    Too many people crowded together, not enough fresh air.

I'll never understand the human failing/compulsion of piling people on top of each other and calling themselves "elite" because they city.

Cities are disgusting, putrid, foul hot havens of the worst ideas and degradations.

Quote Originally Posted by Programmer Socks View Post
    They’re nice places to live. Liberals have good taste in location. Yeah, I said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Too many people crowded together, not enough fresh air.

I'll never understand the human failing/compulsion of piling people on top of each other and calling themselves "elite" because they city.

Cities are disgusting, putrid, foul hot havens of the worst ideas and degradations.
    Unibomber’s niece^^