Thread: I had a weird dream a few nights ago about an ex gf

I had a weird dream a few nights ago about an ex gf

I dreamed we were driving thru Little Rock. We happened upon a really gruesome bloody wreck and were stuck in traffic while the meds and cops scraped up body parts. As we sat there she looked at me and put my hands on her breasts. Later , we went into a place of total hedonism. A dude gave me popcorn laced with LSD and the cops were beating the shit out of someone in the front yard. Odd dream but not bad when you awake from it and piece together meanings demonstrated in a surreal manner
    Where is my fucking cat?

I have been having recurring episodes of sleep paralysis. Usually it's a really creepy kind of dream along with the feeling of being trapped in bed with the inability to speak or move. When I lay there in a state of half sleep I tend to dream about people coming through the hallways or walking through the doors that maybe around the area in which I'm sleeping. Sometimes it's more than people, a lot of times it's accompanied by screaming or inaudible noise. it's extremely scary I tried talking to my doctor about it but they didn't take it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Programmer Socks View Post
    I have been having recurring episodes of sleep paralysis. Usually it's a really creepy kind of dream along with the feeling of being trapped in bed with the inability to speak or move. When I lay there in a state of half sleep I tend to dream about people coming through the hallways or walking through the doors that maybe around the area in which I'm sleeping. Sometimes it's more than people, a lot of times it's accompanied by screaming or inaudible noise. it's extremely scary I tried talking to my doctor about it but they didn't take it seriously.
    Sounds like a reaction to prolonged stress and/or anxiety. Dreams are a manner of our subconcious trying to process events /our lives etc.
    Where is my fucking cat?

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    Sounds like a reaction to prolonged stress and/or anxiety. Dreams are a manner of our subconcious trying to process events /our lives etc.
    I mean that sounds like it makes a lot of sense to me. Anxiety and stress has been a constant in my life for as long as I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Programmer Socks View Post
    I mean that sounds like it makes a lot of sense to me. Anxiety and stress has been a constant in my life for as long as I can remember.
    Stop remembering. Problem Solved.

At your service,

H.A.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamartia View Post
    Stop remembering. Problem Solved.

At your service,

H.A.D.
    Whoa! Are you phycologist?