Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mmm, Breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Get a room, you two!
    Is that necessary?

A room is so old-fashioned.

beef jerky and dried mangos
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    beef jerky and dried mangos
    Easy and delicious!
    Geraniums stink.

Yeah, if you have the beef jerky and the dried mangos.

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Yeah, if you have the beef jerky and the dried mangos.
    staple would be wild and long grained uncle perverts rice nuked at 1:45 and dumped on thailand grown salmon.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Your rice sounds like highly processed food. Not particularly healthful, if that matters, and there are excellent alternatives. Not real fond of the Thai salmon(?) idea either. First, are you sure it's salmon, a cold water fish?

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Your rice sounds like highly processed food. Not particularly healthful, if that matters, and there are excellent alternatives. Not real fond of the Thai salmon(?) idea either. First, are you sure it's salmon, a cold water fish?

you know i try very hard to not eat crap.
    the salmon now cost only a dollar and the rice a buck fifty.

i always put some of my food at the bottom of my dogs food bowl to encourage her to eat her shitty tasting dried dog food. ( try eating your pets food sometime, as it usually does taste just like cow crap. )