Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez reveals Jewish ancestry at Hanukkah celebration

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez reveals Jewish ancestry at Hanukkah celebration

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez reveals Jewish ancestry at Hanukkah celebration

Hanukkah celebrates the miracle that oil thought to be enough for only one day burned instead for eight. So the Jewish festival of lights is also, in a way, a celebration of surprise.

A temple in Queens got a small dose of surprise on Sunday — the final night of Hanukkah — when Rep.-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a New York Democrat with a knack for dramatic flourish, told those gathered to light the menorah that her ancestors were Jewish.

“One of the things that we discovered about ourselves is that a very, very long time ago, generations and generations ago, my family consisted of Sephardic Jews,” Ocasio-Cortez said. These are Jews who settled in the Middle East, North Africa and southern Europe after the Jewish diaspora. They were expelled from Spain in 1492.

The announcement drew delight at the Jackson Heights Jewish Center. Someone in the audience at the event, organized by Jews for Racial and Economic Justice, made a remark, which can’t be heard in a video of the congresswoman-elect’s brief speech, but which seemed to embrace her as a fellow Jew. She replied, “He’s like, ‘I told you! I knew it! I sensed it!’”
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.3e06dc721cce

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. "Trust me."

Wikipedia says she's Catholic, and we all know she's a lying little nutjob. Good post though.

The Jews are filthy sinners who hate Jesus and God. God hates all Jews and is going to throw them all into a giant meat grinder.

Hate is officially condemned by Congress.

AOC is apt to call herself a jew just to demonstrate "solidarity" and sheeut. She is not to be believed about anything. Obviously. I don't find much support for the claim.

A new report released today says that scientists have concluded that AOC evolved from a Brooklyn sewer rat.

Ocasio-Cortez is not apologizing for her State of the Union reaction

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez shot back at critics who complained that she didn’t show much enthusiasm while attending the State of the Union address, saying President Trump’s speech was an “unsettling night for our country.”
    (...)
    Ocasio-Cortez, at 29 the youngest woman ever elected to Congress, was responding to a tweet from Pulitzer Prize-winning writer Peggy Noonan, who was remarking on the Democratic women wearing white and took a shot at the freshman lawmaker from New York.

“And good natured with the white jackets, who I see some on twitter are calling the straight jackets. AOC had a rare bad night, looking not spirited, warm and original as usual but sullen, teenaged and at a loss,” tweeted Noonan, who was President Ronald Reagan’s speechwriter.

Ocasio-Cortez said later Wednesday that her attitude won’t be changing soon.

“They can get used to it because I won’t be smiling for this president anytime soon,” she told the Post.

Republican Assemblywoman Nicole Malliotakis, who will run for Congress in 2020, also chimed in on Ocasio-Cortez, who wore a brooch with a photo of the 7-year-old Guatemalan girl who died in December while in custody of Customs and Border Protection.

“@AOC looks like someone who just found out an MS13 gang member in our country illegally committed a murder on a subway platform in her district after she spent months calling for ICE to be abolished. Oh wait …,” she posted on her Twitter page.

She was referring to Ramiro Gutierrez, an MS-13 member who was arrested for allegedly shooting a rival to death Sunday on a Queens subway platform.
    https://nypost.com/2019/02/06/ocasio...nion-reaction/

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    A new report released today says that scientists have concluded that AOC evolved from a Brooklyn sewer rat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Mah Cats View Post
    The Jews are filthy sinners who hate Jesus and God. God hates all Jews and is going to throw them all into a giant meat grinder.
    I didn't know GOD was a democrat
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

I love AOC. I want to fuck her cunt.

Why are you telling the board? Tell her.
    You do not answer to God. You answer to men who answer to AI.

Quote Originally Posted by -I-I-I-I- View Post
    Look at the size of those mulchers! Those things are razor sharp. When she got done with you, your dick would be ready to compost.
    You do not answer to God. You answer to men who answer to AI.