Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez reveals Jewish ancestry at Hanukkah celebration

This piece of jew shit doesn't want (white) people to have children:

Ocasio-Cortez says there is a ‘legitimate question’ that needs to be asked: ‘Is it okay to still have children?’

Freshman Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said young people have to ask a “legitimate question” in the wake of climate change and mounting student loan debt: “Is it okay to still have children?”
    (…)
    “Our planet is going to face disaster if we don’t turn this ship around,” she said, as she chopped sweet potatoes. “And so it’s basically like, there is a scientific consensus that the lives of children are going to be very difficult and it does lead, I think young people, to have a legitimate question. Ya know, should—is it okay to still have children?”

She continued: “Not just financially because people are graduating with 20, 30, 100 thousand dollars of student loan debt so they can’t even afford to have kids in the house, but there’s also just this basic moral question, like, what do we do?”
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oca...-have-children

Quote Originally Posted by SCREEN_pASS View Post
    I love AOC. I want to fuck her cunt.
    Hope you have all your shots.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

I don't believe there's a vaccination against rabies.
    You do not answer to God. You answer to men who answer to AI.

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    What?

What

?

I mean what?

Why have I been paying all these vets for Rabies shots then.. Damn vets.. always whining about Vietnam.

True.

The rabies vaccine is given to people who are at higher risk of coming in contact with rabies — like veterinarians. It’s also given to people after an animal bite if the animal could have rabies.

I said that for effect, but thanks for correcting me.

I said that for effect, but thanks for correcting me.
    I like you a little bit. Don't tell anyone.

lol..there is, but you know that.

I’ve had the human rabies vaccination.

Where in the world does Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez live?

She may be America’s most famous freshman congresswoman, but in New York, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a virtual ghost.

She has no district office and no local phone number, unlike the state’s three other freshman members.
    (...)
    “Come downstairs, I have to take a picture quick,” the congresswoman then told the reporter after the event, instructing him to wait for her. Twenty minutes later, she ducked out a back door, jumped into a chauffeured SUV, and zoomed off.
    (...)
    Meanwhile, in Washington, Ocasio-Cortez has rented a pad in a luxe building in the chic Navy Yard neighborhood, where studios start at $1,840 a month, according to the Washington Examiner.

Her new digs feature gold-plated amenities like a rooftop infinity pool, a cycling studio with a dozen pricey Pelotons, men’s and women’s saunas, and a golf simulation lounge — but no affordable units for low-income residents, in spite of a local law that requires them, the news site reported.
    (...)
    In the absence of a district office, and with no way to contact the rookie congresswoman, voters have resorted to desperate measures.

“Constituents come here and leave notes on the door,” said the postal worker at her Parkchester apartment building last weekend. “But it’s a waste of time.”
    https://nypost.com/2019/02/23/alexan...ar-bronx-home/

Vox has published an anti-white garbage article in support of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez:

It’s ridiculous that it’s unconstitutional for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to run for president

Immigrants, young people, and everyone else should be allowed to run.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is the biggest star in the Democratic Party, and she has been ever since she unseated Rep. Joe Crowley in a surprise primary upset in May. That her win didn’t, in the final analysis, launch a wave of leftist primary victories only goes to show what a phenomenon she personally is.

Not everyone shares her brand of politics, of course, but her constituency has exploded beyond the initial set of ideologues who powered the challenge to Crowley because of her incredible wit, charisma, social media savvy, and basic political smarts.
    (...)
    Having spent more time as a bartender than a politician, she has an appealing everywoman persona, and a Latina from the Bronx is the reminder mainstream politics needs that there’s more to working-class life in America than old guys in Appalachian diners.
    (...)
    One good sign that AOC should run for president is that she has a nickname — AOC.
    https://www.vox.com/2018/12/12/18134...-aoc-president

This article was written by Matthew Yglesias, who is a Latin American jew, just like Ocasio-Cortez:

Matthew Yglesias (/ɪˈɡleɪsiəs/; born May 18, 1981) is an American blogger and journalist who writes about economics and politics from a progressive perspective.[1][2] Yglesias has written columns and articles for publications such as The American Prospect, The Atlantic, and Slate. Currently, he is an editor and columnist for the news website Vox, which he co-founded in 2014.
    (...)
    Yglesias's father Rafael Yglesias is a screenwriter and novelist and he has a brother named Nicolas. His paternal grandparents were novelists Jose Yglesias and Helen Yglesias (née Bassine). His paternal grandfather was of Spanish-Cuban background, and his three other grandparents were of Eastern European Jewish descent.[3]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Yglesias

Always jews. What a strange coincidence. Or maybe I should say cohenincidence.