Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5-G revolution for "stuff we can't even imagine ..."

haha! i just looked. no. a person must slip the milking cups over the teets.
    i have to assume cleaning the utter is manual too
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    haha! i just looked. no. a person must slip the milking cups over the teets.
    i have to assume cleaning the utter is manual too
    AYFKM? This video is from 2008. I have to assume the tech has only gotten better.

Geraniums stink.

Helena milks Abigail
    youtube-The Fox and the Hound Mischief in the Barn 2:01
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Helena!!!!!! shit on the milking cups?

THERE IS COW SHIT ON THE MILKING CUPS!!!!!!

if i was still drinking milk, id puke my guts out and attack wal-mart more with my shopping antics

GROSSthe guy is a fucking moron

I don't know what you're talking about, dude. The automated systems clean the udders and there is a sterilization process. Whatever cartoon video you're trying to use to prove your point needs work.

You could explain or demonstrate what you're trying to convey, or I can continue as nicely as possible to shake my head in dismay.
    Geraniums stink.

look at your own video. the moron captures video of cowshit on at least two of the four milking cups

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    look at your own video. the moron captures video of cowshit on at least two of the four milking cups

Okay, yeah. But that's jolly old England 2008 style.
    Geraniums stink.