Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5-G revolution for "stuff we can't even imagine ..."

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    https://www.ufoinsight.com/5g-a-mass...f-all-species/

Most of us have probably heard of 5G, even if we don’t fully understand what it is. And, if the 200-plus strong group of scientists from nearly forty countries around the world are correct, it might be something that we need to familiarize ourselves with rather quickly. While there have been conspiracy rumors abounding around Internet forums and chat rooms for some time revolving around the distribution of 5G towers and the real reason for their installation being to “control the population”, there are increasingly alarmed voices from the mainstream scientific community that something genuinely could be amiss.
    Good link. Thanks.

I'm a nonbeliever. The main benefit I see in 5G is faster transmission that would, I guess, make cell phone conversations much smoother so there wouldn't be talking over each other and interruptions. Another way to solve that problem would be to go back to land lines. I've been thinking about doing that for several years.

5G Smart Cows Are Being Milked By Robots In England

Nick Chrissos, the person responsible for designing the smart farm, who works for Cisco Systems, said: “We can connect every cow, we can connect every animal on this farm. That’s what 5G can do for farming — really unleash the power that we have within this farm, everywhere around the UK and everywhere around the world.”
    Geraniums stink.

bullshit. you need to clean the utter area, rinse, then the utter itself. then afix the cups.
    automate milking. right. pipedream.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    bullshit. you need to clean the utter area, rinse, then the utter itself. then afix the cups.
    automate milking. right. pipedream.

?

What. Automated milking has been around for some time.
    Geraniums stink.

Can't imagine.. Like getting cooked with Thz waves?

I'm a little apprehensive about this..

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

?

What. Automated milking has been around for some time.
    automated milking.........a machine sticks the suction cups on the teets?
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    automated milking.........a machine sticks the suction cups on the teets?
    Yeah. There's a dairy farm right down the road from me that gives tours and you can watch the whole process.

There's a bunch of YouTubes if you care to look.

Really? You doubt the auto-milkers?
    Geraniums stink.

Yeah. There's a dairy farm right down the road from me that gives tours and you can watch the whole process.

There's a bunch of YouTubes if you care to look.

Really? You doubt the auto-milkers?
    yes. i no longer drink milk, but to start the collection process by adding cowshit seems unproductive

haha! i just looked. no. a person must slip the milking cups over the teets.
    i have to assume cleaning the utter is manual too