Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 5-G revolution for "stuff we can't even imagine ..."

so it is cowshit my kidney stone is made of. not sodium cowside
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    so it is cowshit my kidney stone is made of. not sodium cowside
    You have ANOTHER kidney stone?
    Geraniums stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    You have ANOTHER kidney stone?
    im sure ive reduced it, thats why i drink nothing but water at three to four gallons a day. with some food too.
    its no longer 11x28mm im sure. for it no longer goes clunk when it empties.
    but yeah. a person cleans each cows utter twice and then sticks the four cup suction head on the teets. the rest might be automatic.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    ... delivered via small cell networks using thousands of low power mini base stations ... much closer together to relay signals.

"Just imagine downloading a ... movie in under a second and then let your imagination run wild."

"The truth is, experts can't tell us what 5-G actually is because they don't even know yet."

[Audio-visual aid here.]
    Start film:

"If you've ever used a walky-talky, you know that in order to communicate, you have to take turns talking and listening. That's kind of a drag. Today's cellular base stations have that exact same hold-up ... able to do one job at a time -- either transmit or receive."

Since the main proponent of 5G is the chicomm tech giant Huawei (sp), a company already infamous for secreting spyware in all their products, then yeah- 'things you can't even imagine' are on the way.

As a side note: what the hell happened along the way when a video titled 'everything you need to know about 5G' states unironically that 'hurrdurr scientists don't even know what it is '?