Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 116

Thread: Piggly-Wiggly

  1. #31

  2. #32
    LOL! Schillinger!
    TRUMP 2020


    ~ Shower the people you love with love ~

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Johnny Depp is a drunk who smacks around his domestic partners. He'd make a great cop.
    Yes he would. Depp could play a detective who investigates murders he himself commits in an alter-ego, very certain that he knows who the killer is but can never quite catch him. As he finally gets close, his alter determines he must kill him in order to avoid getting caught, and as he stalks himself, he comes to realize he is both killer and the sleuth trying to solve the case. In an intense personal revelation, he is cured (at the cost of a long trail of dead'ns)! Feeling whole again, he then covers up all traces of evidence he has been sleuthing for and finally finds, and retires from the police force to become a sporting goods salesman at a department store in Miami that is going out of business.

    Still working on the ending.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    PTA, you REALLY need to watch OZ. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118421/
    Never heard of it.

    Idk...Shameless was pushing the degenerate envelope for me.

    I havenít watched Orange is the New Black, either.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    Never heard of it.

    Idk...Shameless was pushing the degenerate envelope for me.

    I haven’t watched Orange is the New Black, either.
    Wentworth is better than OITNB.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Yes he would. Depp could play a detective who investigates murders he himself commits in an alter-ego, very certain that he knows who the killer is but can never quite catch him. As he finally gets close, his alter determines he must kill him in order to avoid getting caught, and as he stalks himself, he comes to realize he is both killer and the sleuth trying to solve the case. In an intense personal revelation, he is cured (at the cost of a long trail of dead'ns)! Feeling whole again, he then covers up all traces of evidence he has been sleuthing for and finally finds, and retires from the police force to become a sporting goods salesman at a department store in Miami that is going out of business.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Still working on the ending.
    He gets more than a taste of his own medicine from a rookie cop trying to impress and move up the ranks.
    Geraniums stink.

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Wentworth is better than OITNB.
    Absolutely.
    Geraniums stink.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post



    He gets more than a taste of his own medicine from a rookie cop trying to impress and move up the ranks.
    How would that work in the plot?

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    How would that work in the plot?
    It's the ending.
    Geraniums stink.

  10. #40
    and the new spin-off.
    Geraniums stink.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •