Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Piggly-Wiggly

Piggly-Wiggly

Subforum seems to be missing. Will that deter me? HELL NO!

Geraniums stink.

Bad cops seem to leave a lasting bad aftertaste. It's too bad there are so many of them.

Quote Originally Posted by -I-I-I-I- View Post
    The only question is: why does she hate police officers that much? Something must have happened to her.
    That's faulty reasoning.

Do you need to be raped and beaten up to know that it's wrong for someone to do that?

Or, why do you dislike jews so much? Observation, or did they personally rape and dismember you?
    Geraniums stink.

I'm sorry to hear that. I've always had a positive view of police officers because I'm a strong believer in law and order, and because I grew up with all those hero cop shows on TV. But yeah, I know that reality too often differs from TV Land.
    I actually know more good ones than bad, but the bad ones I've encountered almost make me forget the good ones.

Things turn south so fast when a bad one is involved - and general civilians don't even have to do anything wrong.

What did you watch/like, ETHT?

TJ Hooker? CHiPs?

Too many to mention.
    What - you got something better to do?! LOL

Johnny Depp and Richard Greico!!

Poor Helena.

You should make up for it by posting some photos of Johnny Depp in a cop uniform.

I'm sorry for hijacking Helena's thread. It was supposed to be about how bad cops are, and instead we're talking about how hot Johnny Depp and Richard Greico are (or were).

Poor Helena.
    No, No. It's fine. I used to have a small crush on Joe Penny. And SledgeHammer was a fun show.

I really got into the shows about PIs, though.
    Geraniums stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Poor Helena.

You should make up for it by posting some photos of Johnny Depp in a cop uniform.
    Johnny Depp is a drunk who smacks around his domestic partners. He'd make a great cop.
    Geraniums stink.