Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Piggly-Wiggly

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    What - you got something better to do?! LOL
    I'm mainly talking about cop shows that I used to watch in the 1980s, when I was a kid. Shows like 21 Jump Street, Jake and the Fatman, etc. I (and everybody else) thought that Johnny Depp and Jake Styles were cool as hell.

Johnny Depp and Richard Greico!!

I'm sorry for hijacking Helena's thread. It was supposed to be about how bad cops are, and instead we're talking about how hot Johnny Depp and Richard Greico are (or were).

Poor Helena.

Poor Helena.

You should make up for it by posting some photos of Johnny Depp in a cop uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by -I-I-I-I- View Post
    I'm sorry for hijacking Helena's thread. It was supposed to be about how bad cops are, and instead we're talking about how hot Johnny Depp and Richard Greico are (or were).

Poor Helena.
    No, No. It's fine. I used to have a small crush on Joe Penny. And SledgeHammer was a fun show.

I really got into the shows about PIs, though.
    Geraniums stink.

Poor Helena.

You should make up for it by posting some photos of Johnny Depp in a cop uniform.
    Johnny Depp is a drunk who smacks around his domestic partners. He'd make a great cop.
    Geraniums stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    No, No. It's fine. I used to have a small crush on Joe Penny. And SledgeHammer was a fun show.
    Yes, I agree.

I really got into the shows about PIs, though.
    So did I. I watched most of them, not just the classic Magnum P.I.

Johnny Depp is a drunk who smacks around his domestic partners. He'd make a great cop.

Good grief, Helena.

See? She'd love if you posted images!

See? She'd love if you posted images!
    I absolutely loved Knight Rider and Automan in the 80s, so I'll just post pictures of them instead:

I've never heard of Automan. But, I hated Tron so maybe I deliberately blocked it out.
    Geraniums stink.