Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Piggly-Wiggly

What about Airwolf? I liked that one, too. JMV recently passed. I'm surprised he lasted this long.

I watched a lot of the Law and Orders and also watched The Shield.

My daughter will watch Brooklyn, but we have this new tv and it feels like Iím sitting in the room with the cast and creeps me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    I've never heard of Automan.
    That's what's so weird. I loved this series when it was aired in the 80s, but hardly anybody knows about it today. How is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    What about Airwolf? I liked that one, too. JMV recently passed. I'm surprised he lasted this long.
    Yes, I watched the excellent Airwolf. And of course Manimal. Does anybody remember that series?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manimal

Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    Law and Order is degenerate, contemporary, anti-Western jew crap that pushes homosexuality, multiculturalism, and even sex-change operations for children.

Quote Originally Posted by -I-I-I-I- View Post
    Law and Order is degenerate, contemporary, anti-Western jew crap that pushes homosexuality, multiculturalism, and even sex-change operations for children.
    I stopped watching it probably 5-6 years ago, whenever Elliot Stabler retired.

My daughter will watch Brooklyn, but we have this new tv and it feels like I’m sitting in the room with the cast and creeps me out.

Oh, man, Elliot Stabler!!!
    TRUMP 2020

~ Shower the people you love with love ~

I stopped watching it probably 5-6 years ago, whenever Elliot Stabler retired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    Oh, man, Elliot Stabler!!!
    Seriously? Good grief.

LOL.. yup.
    TRUMP 2020

~ Shower the people you love with love ~

Uhm, okay. I'm not judging anybody. I mean, I like to listen to Boy George, Army of Lovers and the Backstreet Boys, which some people think is strange.