Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Piggly-Wiggly

Make the absolutely good for nothing at least good for something.

It's a bit disconcerting that they find their gun an easy solution for situations with dogs. I can imagine it with attack dogs, however. Get rid of the pit bulls and this problem might be lessened.

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    My idea is to install cameras throughout Chicago's 'hoods and any other crime-ridden city, and make live crime shows from shootouts, knifings, robberies, car thefts and other violent crimes. Production costs would be minimal and the potential payoff large.
    Make the absolutely good for nothing at least good for something.
    It's a show called Cops.

It's a bit disconcerting that they find their gun an easy solution for situations with dogs. I can imagine it with attack dogs, however. Get rid of the pit bulls and this problem might be lessened.
    The problem isn't pit bulls. The problem is with "brave" officers constantly and consistently fearing for their lives.

Geraniums stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    It's a show called Cops.
    But you already posted about the corruption of such shows on real police work, of policing traded for celebrity.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post2011784

I'm talking about live coverage of gangsta life on the streets as it dies, robs, steals and gets ganged up on before the cops ever get there.

A lying cop ruined a man’s life. It could happen to you.

Ryan, 53, spent an estimated $40,000 in legal fees in appeals. Acting on a tip from a friend of the Ryans, their attorney uncovered documents that showed Musser’s dishonesty. A judge overturned Ryan’s conviction in 2018 after Musser’s lie to his department superiors came to light.

“What about the person who doesn't have equity in their home, retirement savings, savings that they can draw from to file appeals or to hire an attorney?” Ryan asked. “What happens to them?”
    Two of them went to jail.
    Musser charged at least 56 other people after the dates of his lies, records show. ...

Eastampton patrolman Michael Musser testified in court he saw someone committing a lewd act in September 2015 in a car parked at the Hammonton laundromat while he was off-duty, doing laundry. He said he looked the suspect in the eye and “remembered” part of the car’s license plate number.

Musser testified he didn’t immediately report the incident that "shocked" him to the local police. When he was pressed in court he testified he “wasn’t a hundred percent sure on the exact date.”

But he testified he saw Ryan in the grocery store parking lot weeks later, snapped a photo of Ryan’s license plate and contacted local police to accuse Ryan of a crime.
    “I don’t forget cars, I don’t forget faces,” Musser told the Network in a telephone interview.
    About one year after Ryan was charged, a municipal court judge convicted Ryan of lewdness, finding that Musser’s identification of Ryan “is accurate and one which was to be believed,” a court transcript shows. The judge sentenced Ryan to one year of probation and charged him $664 in fines and court costs.

After the conviction, Ryan’s school district fired him, cutting off his $112,000 salary. He struggled to find new employment while plagued by a record of sexual misconduct and toxic online search results, including news stories mentioning his conviction.
    “It was like hitting a brick wall,” Ryan said. “Under no circumstances could I support my family.” ...
    Read more here:
    https://www.app.com/story/news/investigations/watchdog/shield/2019/03/21/nj-police-misconduct-lying-cop-ruined-mans-life-could-happen-you/3213964002/
    Geraniums stink.

The problem is with "brave" officers constantly and consistently fearing for their lives.
    I have found that yelling at charging dogs works well to stop them. I don't know about pitbulls; they are killing machines sort of deaf to orders from those they are about to eat.

Is this swastika with a blue bar any special logo?

Shot with pellets ‘execution style’ during active shooter drill

Indiana teachers say they were shot with pellets ‘execution style’ during active shooter drill

https://www.kcci.com/article/teachers-say-they-were-shot-execution-style-with-pellets-during-active-shooter-drill/26901827

The White County Sheriff's Department did not respond to CNN's request for comment. White County Sheriff Bill Brooks told the Indy Star that the ALICE training used an airsoft gun, but the department stopped doing so recently after a teacher was upset by it.
    Holub said the ISTA has not heard an explanation from law enforcement as to why this method was used.

"The teachers were terrified, but were told not to tell anyone what happened. Teachers waiting outside that heard the screaming were brought into the room four at a time and the shooting process was repeated," the association said on Twitter.
    Geraniums stink.