Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New members, please read this

Quote Originally Posted by -I-I-I-I- View Post
    Honestly, this whole thing feels very weird. It's like in those horror movies where a bunch of people wake up in an unfamiliar enviroment, usually a locked room or a (seemingly) abandoned factory, while some really sick and evil person is secretly watching them, studying them. You know what I'm talking about, folks.

Seriously, what's going on here? Who's running this place? Hello? I know you can see me. Show yourself.
    Ooo that's hot. hehhehheh
    You do not answer to God. You answer to men who answer to AI.

You have to admit that this whole situation is weird, Lummy. I've frequented lots of internet forums, but I've never come across one that doesn't have any visible mods/admins.

The problem is that we don't know how long this forum is going to last. Will the database be deleted again?

That's why I've started so few jew threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Fess up, Hamartia! 'Sup?
    Do we know who she was in the old version of the forum? She clearly knows a lot about veteran members.

Fess up, Hamartia! 'Sup?
    I'd love to take credit where none is due, but it will start to be more than suspicious when I'm unable to perform basic mod functions.

Quote Originally Posted by -I-I-I-I- View Post
    Do we know who she was in the old version of the forum? She clearly knows a lot about veteran members.
    I know who she is; isn't that enough?

Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    Sam.

I don't think so, PTA. Hamartia has a great sense of humor, she's a genuinely funny person, whereas Sam/Excremental is a dim-witted bore.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    Sam.
    LMFAO!!

LMFAO!!

Yeah, I know, right?