Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, please read this

New members, please read this

So anybody can start threads in this section? That's strange. Who is running DLP?

Quote Originally Posted by -I-I-I-I- View Post
    So anybody can start threads in this section? That's strange. Who is running DLP?
    Apparently no one is. That has made themself known, that is.

It's great so far.
    Geraniums stink.

Honestly, this whole thing feels very weird. It's like in those horror movies where a bunch of people wake up in an unfamiliar enviroment, usually a locked room or a (seemingly) abandoned factory, while some really sick and evil person is secretly watching them, studying them. You know what I'm talking about, folks.

Seriously, what's going on here? Who's running this place? Hello? I know you can see me. Show yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    I want to play a game.....
    Whenever I write a post, you reply to it, like ten seconds after I press the "submit" button. And in some of the horror movies that I'm talking about, it turned out that the evil mastermind pretended to be one of the captives. He was in their midst all along, pretending to be one of them.

It's you, isn't it, "Felicia"? Confess. You're the new owner, aren't you?

Well, somebody better fess up. They're obviously watching us. I mean, an internet forum doesn't just appear out of thin air. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by -I-I-I-I- View Post
    Well, somebody better fess up. They're obviously watching us. I mean, an internet forum doesn't just appear out of thin air. Right?
    It’s either Trump or the Russians that own it.

I still say that the new owner/admin is somebody who walks among us, posts among us. I think it's Hamartia. She's the one who started the welcome thread.