Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New members, please read this

Quote Originally Posted by Hamartia View Post
    I rarely drink, but when I do I make sure that the distillation process only involves the finest rooftop cistern water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Ah HA!!

Where's your little fairy hiding out?

Good God, he’s the worlds oldest drug addict.

Quote Originally Posted by -I-I-I-I- View Post
    It dawned on me yesterday that you're Saara/Zara (or however you spell it). I should have realized it sooner.
    Zara is an innocent dog.

By the way, folks, did you know that somebody has published the email addresses of all DLP members? I told Helena about it last year in a private conversation (after Hoffa had shut down the forum), and she said that she was already aware of it. Does anybody know how this happened? Who did this to us? It doesn't bother me personally since I used an email that I created specifically for DLP, but there are people who sign up on forums with email addresses that contain their real names.

Yeah - I was aware that happened.

Not the end of the world for me, but a good reminder to be more aware - especially if you're relying on anonymity.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Yeah - I was aware that happened.

Not the end of the world for me, but a good reminder to be more aware - especially if you're relying on anonymity.
    Same.

It’s not like Jho was trustworthy anyway.

Self defense in action. The reason for throw-away email addresses.
    You do not answer to God. You answer to men who answer to AI.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    Same.

Itís not like Jho was trustworthy anyway.
    You know all those ridiculous sockpuppets that were created for the sole purpose of harassing you? The ones that had insulting references to you in their screen names? They signed up on DLP with Billy Bubba's email address, which means that he was the one who created them. But I think most of us already knew that.

No, I'm pretty sure you're Saara.
    How do you know of Saara?

Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    How do you know of Saara?
    Well, Hoffa dedicated an entire subforum to Saara, so...yeah, I've heard of her.

Well, Hoffa dedicated an entire subforum to Saara, so...yeah, I've heard of her.
    Forgot about that sub forum, it wasn’t added back here.