Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: Letís talk TV

  1. #31
    So we cannot simply toss MJ into the burning pit of Hell along with the kaffic priests, jooish rabbis and the guys that drive candy vans.

    Case closed.

    Next.
    You do not answer to God. You answer to men who answer to AI.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    So we cannot simply toss MJ into the burning pit of Hell along with the kaffic priests, jooish rabbis and the guys that drive candy vans.

    Case closed.

    Next.
    Yes, MJ is in a burning pit of hell.

    Jews don’t believe in hell, do Jehohova witnesses?
    Nope, but he got a free pass to go.

    https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-47403951

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    Yes, MJ is in a burning pit of hell.
    That is s-o-o hot!
    You do not answer to God. You answer to men who answer to AI.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    Why don't you just watch it?
    I've come across many documentaries and "news" segments that were supposed to expose Michael Jackson as a child molester, but they all turned out to be duds. So many people have lied about Michael that it gets tiresome after a while.

    Invest 4 hours to gain knowledge.
    4 hours? Good grief.

  5. #35
    It would be a waste of time for you.
    TRUMP 2020


    ~ Shower the people you love with love ~

  6. #36
    Apparently Barabara Streisand has been tossed to the wolves for her comment about the MJ documentary.

    Anyway..watched a couple episodes of Schitt’s Creek.
    It grows on you.
    But, the male characters are all kinda weird.
    Last edited by PTA!; 03-23-2019 at 06:58 PM.

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    Apparently Barabara Streisand has been tossed to the wolves for her comment about the MJ documentary.

    Anyway..watched a couple episodes of Schitt’s Creek.
    It grows on you.
    But, the male characters are all kinda weird.
    They are weird. I think they'll grow on you more as you get through the seasons.

    I'm waiting for season 5 to become available on Netflix.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    They are weird. I think they'll grow on you more as you get through the seasons.

    I'm waiting for season 5 to become available on Netflix.
    David is my favorite.

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    David is my favorite.
    Mine too. If I ever have a gay friend, I'd want it to be him.

    My favorite scenes in the show so far: #2 - season 4, episode 6 (last 5 minutes), #1 - season 4, episode 9 (last 3 minutes).

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Mine too. If I ever have a gay friend, I'd want it to be him.

    My favorite scenes in the show so far: #2 - season 4, episode 6 (last 5 minutes), #1 - season 4, episode 9 (last 3 minutes).
    I’ll have to check those out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •