Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 138

Thread: Letís talk TV

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    I don't have Netflix so I will have to wait until I can download that; I've heard good things about it.

    Versace murder was so horrible, but his killer was very interesting.
    It’s worth watching.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    I don't have Netflix so I will have to wait until I can download that; I've heard good things about it.

    Versace murder was so horrible, but his killer was very interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    It’s worth watching.
    It really was.

  3. #23
    Thank you, both of you!
    TRUMP 2020


    ~ Shower the people you love with love ~

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    OMG. I watched Leaving Neverland. I had to wait several days for the nausea to go away before I watched Part 2. A horribly emotional story; I felt so bad for James and Wade. (And the rest, whoever they are) The mothers, particularly Mrs Wade, will be going to hell.
    I watched it in its entirety.
    As a parent..how could you not know?


    Those poor boys.

    I’m going to watch After Neverland later.

    But, why did MJ only like white boys?

  5. #25
    Watched Oprah’s After Neverland.

    Impressed she did the interview.

    I believe the survivors, but I’d like to see an interview with MJ’s family.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    Watched Oprah’s After Neverland.

    Impressed she did the interview.

    I believe the survivors, but I’d like to see an interview with MJ’s family.
    MJ's family will all say the same thing(DENIAL), for the same reason: They are STILL living off the teat of MJ's success. They will not risk that for anything in the world. The only one who will tell the truth is La Toya.
    TRUMP 2020


    ~ Shower the people you love with love ~

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    MJ's family will all say the same thing(DENIAL), for the same reason: They are STILL living off the teat of MJ's success. They will not risk that for anything in the world. The only one who will tell the truth is La Toya.
    Greed is horrible.
    Wonder if he molested any of his nephews or own sons?

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by -I-I-I-I- View Post
    .
    Regarding this "Leaving Neverland" documentary... Does it offer any actual proof that Michael Jackson is a child molester, or is it just the usual greedy, attention-whoring people making a bunch of unverifiable claims about him? What's different this time?
    Why don't you just watch it? Invest 4 hours to gain knowledge.
    TRUMP 2020


    ~ Shower the people you love with love ~

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by -I-I-I-I- View Post
    .
    Regarding this "Leaving Neverland" documentary... Does it offer any actual proof that Michael Jackson is a child molester, or is it just the usual greedy, attention-whoring people making a bunch of unverifiable claims about him? What's different this time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    Why don't you just watch it? Invest 4 hours to gain knowledge.
    Sounds like a "no".

    Time invested: about 20 seconds.
    Time saved: about 4 hours.

  10. #30
    So we cannot simply toss MJ into the burning pit of Hell along with the kaffic priests, jooish rabbis and the guys that drive candy vans.

    Case closed.

    Next.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •