Thread: Sanders vs Biden: Are you kidding me right now?

Sanders vs Biden: Are you kidding me right now?

Bernie Sanders is 77 years old, which is the average life expectancy of males in the United States. That means that next year when he runs for president he will be bucking the odds that he'll ever finish his term alive.

But Joe Biden is potentially pretty much in the same ICU, and it seems as though maybe he knows it. Consider this cryptic hint from the 76 year-old Biden, Sanders' only challenger anywhere on the horizon.

On Tuesday, Biden thanked a crowd of union fire fighters for their support, but told them "to save their energy because I may need it in a few weeks.'"

Was he alluding to his own deteriorating health?

Why don't they both just concede to Trump now and save the country a year of their bullshit election politics?

Biden looks like he's in good enough shape to live to 90. Sanders looks frail.

So you're saying Biden you think Biden isn't really slipping into dementia, but just acting?

Biden knows how much video is out there of him sniffing and touching little girls. I doubt he'll really run.

Democrats are perfectly good with pedophilia. They have weaponized it against Republicans because they know Republicans are easily cowed by it.

That said, it is time to put together here on DLP a war chest of hypocritical Democrat transgressions they themselves are on record committing that they wield against GOP sheeple that can be used during the election season, especially on other boards -- liberal boards. Crush them like a boss. If they try to censor, they will lose.

Even the dimmest of libtards limit how much free speech censorship they can tolerate. It's time they grow up. We live in the US, not a Russian gulag.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamartia View Post
    Biden knows how much video is out there of him sniffing and touching little girls. I doubt he'll really run.
    Joe Biden is the Harvey Weinstein of politics. The videos are probably why he didn't run in 2016 (and he would have beaten Hillary Clinton if he did run. All Democratic VP's become nominees eventually), but after seeing the public didn't care about the Access Hollywood tapes, he might have changed his mind for that reason.